Having just completed my undergraduate studies, I returned to my country looking for jobs. First I started looking websites with job postings. Here are some websites with offer engineering and IT jobs. Usually you create an online CV and apply for the different jobs available.
www.ceridian.mu - mainly IT jobs, mainly outsourced jobs
www.myjobs.mu - all types of jobs
www.adecco.mu - all types of jobs
www.careers.accenture.com
www.careers.accenture.com
I shall update the list as I find more.
Here is a sample of my CV I created in word. I am copy pasting the text saved as html here.
Here is a sample of my CV I created in word. I am copy pasting the text saved as html here.
SHAMLOLL
DIVISH
DoB :20/11/1990 Email : divish007@gmail.com
Address : Shamloll
Lane, Royal Road, Laventure
Mobile : 9232830 Home : 4187604
EDUCATION
<![if !supportLists]>l <![endif]>B. Eng in Telecommunication Engineering
2009-2013
Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
<![if !supportLists]>l <![endif]>Cisco Certified Network Assistant (CCNA) 2009
Infoclub, Rue Desforge, Mauritius
<![if !supportLists]>l <![endif]>Computing and Mathematics 2001-2008
Royal College Curepipe, Curepipe, Mauritius
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
<![if !supportLists]>l <![endif]>Maintenace officer at SICA Waterpark (jul 2012) Mauritius
Operating and
supervising machinery and guide tourists around the park.
<![if !supportLists]>l <![endif]>IT Support at Synohydro Ltd Mauritius(Jul 2012-Aug 2012)
Assist the network engineer to troubleshoot
office network mainly in chinese language
<![if !supportLists]>l <![endif]>Trainee Effect Box Designer at Joyo Ltd Shenzhen, China (July 2013)
Design a sound card-audio-DSP hybrid as a new product for the company.
<![if !supportLists]>l <![endif]>Part-time primary school English teacher Wuhan, China(2010-2013)
Teach 25-30 students from ages 5-15. Received
good reviews from parents and students.
PROJECTS EXPERIENCE
Atmel AVR projects on Arduino - Bluetooth comm,
simple 4-wheel, portable mp3 player (self)
Xbee Wireless mesh networks - Lights automation,
Water tank control , Misc remote controls
Android apps - Wrote a Sound/voice analysis
engine, P2P communications system
PHP/MySQL/Django/GoogleApp Engine - Web accessible
database system (part of thesis)
Mobile networks research - Measuring smartphone
3G performance of China Carriers(thesis)
C++/OpenGL project - Designed a user-customizable
graphing software (school work)
Cortex-M3 programming - Audio and DSP programming
at Joyo Ltd(work experience)
Graphic design - Lead graphic designer for Royal
College Curepipe annual magazine - 2009
RELEVANT STUDIES AND SKILLS
Network
setup, administration
Network performance
evaluation
Modern Telecommunication
Systems
Electronic Circuits of Communication
Microcontroller
programming
Matlab and
Simulations
Computer
and mobile phone repairs
Possess high analytic and diagnostic skill
Understand advanced programming concepts
Able to program in large number of languages
Extensive Android development experience
Work independently within a team
framework
Ability to write and converse in Chinese
Excellent oral and written
communication skills.
References will be provided upon request.
No comments:
Post a Comment